solar string lights by brightech – warm white led’s on a flexible copper wire – 20ft led light string set with solar panel
- With 120 LEDs individually mounted on a flexible copper wire, you can create the perfect setting for any party or get-together with these lights. They instantly bring romance to wherever they are installed!
- The perfect accent for any occasion. Make weddings. BBQs, family reunions, birthday parties and more the most special events of the year. These not only emit light, they create fond memories!
- Effortlessly make any space stunningl special with these charming warm white LED’s.
- Super easy and convenient. The solar panel can be mounted on a wall with included mount or in the ground with included in-ground stake. You never have to hassle with extension cords or installing outdoor electrical fixtures. Take them with you when you move!
- Backed by Brightech’s industry leading 3-year satisfaction guarantee!
- Miniature LEDs create a special atmosphere that you, your loved ones and your guests will never forget.
Get a magical ambience with warm white miniature LEDs. Great for special occasions or everyday use. Perfect for major parties or intimate meals.
Let your imagination run wild! Create any shape.
The flexible copper wire will conform to any shape you desire to make, giving you complete creative control. Decorate patios, gardens, rooftops, virtually anything. Put your name up in lights!
Solar Panel: [Improved Design] 3.6V DC 800 mAh Solar Panel
Battery: Ni-MH AA rechargeable batteries
Length of string light: 20 feet
Includes wall mount: Please install wall mount vertically so that the solar panel can be adjusted to any direction.
Some customers may experience a rapid flashing of the lights at the very end of each cycle, please note that this is normal and the product is designed to perform this way. By having the lights flash, it will not allow the battery to completely die at the end of each cycle, which will then preserve battery to help keep the batteries working longer and stronger in the future.
In order to maximize sunlight, please place the solar panel facing South direction and free from light obstructions such as buildings, trees, fences, bushes or the shadows that these create.