6v 1.2w solar water pump powered panel fountain pond pool water garden plants watering kit whoesale
6V 1.2W Solar Water Pump Powered Panel Fountain Pond Pool Water Garden Plants Watering Kit Whoesale
Solar power fountain pool water pump is a very helpful tool for garden plants caring. Energy came from the sun, no need any other extra power supply. The item works so good that makes your garden plants keep fresh everyday.
- Come with a solar battery, and charged by the sun
- Brushless DC water pump, pump water easily
- Quick start and High efficiency.
- Easy usage and operation.
- Long service life.
- 3 different water outlet caps
- Save water as far as possible
- Wide irrigated areas
- Keep the soil wetted and give a cool environment
- Solar panel power: 6V, 1.2W
- Solar panel size: 12*8cm
- Pump power: 6V, 160mA
- Max flow quantity of pump: 160L/H
- Max water height of pump: 45cm
- Life time: ≥ 20000hours
- Working time: 8:00am – 5: 00pm(on sunny day)
- Delay: ≤3s
- Color: Black
- Restart: The water pump will not working without sunlight.If sunshine is off, can restart within 3 Seconds when sunshine is back.
- Net weight: 187g
- 1 x Solar panel with cable
- 1 x Pump with cable
- 1 x Pack of accessories
- 1 x User manual
- NO Retail Box. Packed Safely in Bubble Bag.
- Put the pump totally in the water with it is nozzle over the water ,be sure the pump is fixed firmly on the bottom of the fountain to avoid vibration.
- Plug the jack of pump in the jack of solar panel output.
- Put the solar panel under enough sunlight and be better to face directly to sun.
- Products for direct-drive solar-powered water pump, no external batteries, a high degree of water depends entirely on the strength of the sun, when the sunlight is weak, water pumps will not work continuously, once sunlight is stronger it will automatically continue to work.
- Do not submerge solar panels and controllers into water even though it has weak waterproof structure, but not suitable for prolonged immersion in water.
- Please put the pump into water. Keep the solar panel out of water; otherwise it will get damaged and couldn’t work.